View Single Post
Old 13-01-2005, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GENTING got fun bor?

Went to genting recently. Glad to say action still available but not a easy to spot as before. Try going recce after midnight along the genting hotel lobby all the way till highlands hotel. Spotted two prc that night and ta pao one for a session.

One thing to note now security quite tight and i couldn;t bring her back to my room at resort cause stop by security at the lift. Say must register to bring her up. End up went to her room instead at genting hotel no problem accessing at all. Was told by her that they already pay kopi money to them liao.So any bro want action more advisable to stay this hotel and can bring to room.

name- siao ping
origin- Hubei
looks-7.5
boobs-C
body-7.5
catbath-5
bj (capped)-6
Fj-6
attitude-6.5
damage-rm200 per shot
overnight-rm800

As usual with prc not much service but overall still ok bonk. Cannot expect too much while on mountain top.