View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhs72 View Post
yo bro...

i had been to sz a few times....if u need some recommendation, i think that laodifang hotel is quite ok...at 180~200rmb....walk-in rate....if u wanna save money, stay in the one next to it, named pingru...only 120rmb....

i like laodifang ('old place') mainly because of the location...i was in sz once for near a month.....because the hotel is at chunfeng lu.... u get plenty of sauna nearby, proper and improper.....and the famous "FACE" pub is just minutes away......a lot of OKTs nearby as well.....so far, no trouble with their service but still, be wary when ones overseas...

u can also walk 5~10 mins....to high class pub 'jade and pearl' (feicuimingzhu) or to shopping areas where at nites, u see a lot of village pros.....

hoep it helps!

Brother the high class pub jade and pearl inside got what ?

can hunt for girl or not ?

chun feng lu is it at luohu area ? where huh , mind to tell more

thanks