View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Support, support new thread..........

Continue my report after DNK to here in JKT, and as usual, thanks to TC2 and all the sifus advice I've read from the old thread.

Was here last month on official duties but managed to have me own time one night and went to Hotel Travel alone around 7:30pm. Took taxi (Rp56k+) from Sultan to Travel faced some jam near Plaza Indonesia and the trip took about about 45mins. Reached Travel and went to have some dinner (read-seafood meehoon + teh tawar panas, total Rp36k+) opposite the hotel at far end corner lot on the left.

After eating, walk in to Travel and a girl gave me tag at door, proceed inside and many MMS stand near entrance pointing green laser on you (phew, thot kena sniper target liao but lucky not red color hehe ). Went to a table near the singer watch her sing and bio a bit the four sofa areas with the ceweks. Last two sofa areas seem very laku, empty while the front two near the entrance still have plenty left, but i was bio-ing a cute cewek, petite, big nenen sitting with a guy on the sofa near the dance floor area.

When she got up and walk to her MMS, i hold her hand and ask her have booking and she say yes but anyway she ask her MMS to show her friends to me. Came one girl MMS says Rp350k and the girl ask take two together her friend MMS say Rp525K. Since i have not try 2-1 before i thot why not and book both (paid MMS Rp530k). I know i can only one shot but since its so appealing and price is so affordable, my small head says yes before big head can consider . Follow them up the stairs to a room. A staff will come and ask want to order anything and I say no.

Everything is just as SOP, one girl bath you before the action and the other afterwards. FJ is just so-so (need a release hehe), both girls seems auto-moan the moment you touch them and they licked you haha - one was giving BJ and the other licking my body while my finger was digging her. Then mount one missionary while the other keep touching you, then i ask to change the other cowgirl style. One thing to note though, they change CD if you change from A-B and once used they are not providing extra CD to go back from B to pump A. They says regulations and no more CD, only one each, so bros out there, bring your own supply of CD to change if possible.

Finished, they asked for tips gave them Rp50k each and walked out return back the tag (no charge). As advice here, i walked towards the main road with more option of taxis and not caught in jam at the junction anyway (near the beef kueh tiaw soup which was packed - didn't try eat). As I walked along the road outwards to the main road, saw a foot massage (next to Maybank) went in - price Rp750k/2 hours for feet/shoulder/back/head massage by male masseuse. After massage (balance Rp25k gave tip to the masseuse), i walked along the main road, many stalls selling durian and i came across one stall selling snakes (snake blood maybe), did not ask, stop a taxi go back hotel almost to mid-nite (Rp36k+ no jam).

Again, many thanks to TC2/sifus guide and the overall adventure above just cost approx Rp880K (chip chip) and I understand now AAsia is flying direct from Senai to JKT from tomorrow 12/1 onwards (and also Senai to Shenzen from 13/1 by Spring Airlines, collaborate with MAS). Sorry for the long post, just to share share (and that you can go forth alone).

http://www.senaiairport.com/Corporat...ws-2017-01-201