View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donut12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
I do not think thats the case. You can simply pick the dancer you like and ask the rest to go away. and if they really keep asking for LDs every 3 mins, just change to another one. I have to admit that on a few occasions I bought more than my fair share of LDs for my dancer, not because she demanded it, but because I just wanna give her abit more. Otherwise, normally if there's empty shot glasses on the table, I'll pour whisky or whatever alcohol available and ask them to drink that.

For BJ, I went to the vacant corner VVIP room but nobody asked me for any tips. After I came out, I did tip the waiter 20k but one thing you're right.. that place is run by mafias.
Bro Setzer, i did try that and failed. Generally, i find that the newer strippers are less aggressive. The experienced strippers are like lions! When i was there recently, i noticed that 90% of the strippers have been there for more than 1 years (ie i have been seeing them for the past 1 year but of course they dont recognize me because she meet so many customers everyday.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitlerr View Post
bro. which hotel did u stay?
Bro Hitlerr, I stayed near pacific place (hint hint). I would leave the hotel at 3pm and jumped around the joints until 2am which hopefully I wouldnt return alone. Avoid hotels in kuningan (eg. JW Marriott) at all cost. Its takes 1 hr just to get out of the "circle"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus167 View Post
Bro donut12345, thanks for your report, for the BATS girl, is 1.3 juta for LT? What time did she leave in the morning?
Bro aus167. Based on my experience, it is less dependent on the price and more dependent on the chemistry + whether she likes you. If the girl doesnt like me, she will always have some excuse to leave after 1 shot. Eg have to work, son sick, mother sick at home no one to take care. If she likes me, she will stay until i chase her at 3pm the following day.