View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
The manager came over and called the girl over to counter. While they could speak English earlier, suddenly they couldn't in front of the manager... the girls claimed it was 'communication problem' for why I was mad. Demanded a full refund, manager declined as Ive fucked one of them. In the end they charged me 350k and refunded the rest to me.
Wah.......Indo ladies now know how to 'act blur' also???? Maybe they learn from some of you bros

But good for you for standing firm and complaining when you are dissatisfied. I belive it is Always better to speak up when you are unhappy, than do nothing, and complain afterwards when its too late.

Jam packed schedule. No wonder you disappear after 1st night. Thanks for the FR!