Thread: Hitmes
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Re: Hitmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky_panky View Post
I asked myself...
1) since she and I have chatted in the adult website, then in Wechat why need to go thru another website?
2) And what happened if I paid the membership fee but the system doesnt match me and her? Does that mean that she will not meet up with me?
3) If she is not going meet me when the system doesnt match, why should I pay for the membership?
4) If she going to meet me regardless whether system match anot, then why need to pay HITMES?
5) The best thing is in the website, there nothing mention about the guarantee and the measures that the girl had mentioned. So i dont know where she get those info from.

Those bros who are interested or curious to find out more about HITMES, just need to ask Me Google and you can find the website.
Anyone genuinely willing to chat will not ask to sign up for this or that that requires payment to join. Otherwise it's fake. Period.