Thread: Hitmes
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hitmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
This girl is confirm hire by hitmes to hook guy to sign up their memberships..
Actually there is lot of girls on adult website tat work for certain website.. chat wit u then ask u join certain membership to continue chat or meet up..
Come across quite a few already.. to be Frank the picture of the girl see.. might not be the girl u chatting.. or even if the same girl.. real person might look totally differ..
I will never trust online profile or photo of girls.. nowadays 99.99% of photo is photoshop.. 猪扒都可以变美女。
I asked myself...
1) since she and I have chatted in the adult website, then in Wechat why need to go thru another website?
2) And what happened if I paid the membership fee but the system doesnt match me and her? Does that mean that she will not meet up with me?
3) If she is not going meet me when the system doesnt match, why should I pay for the membership?
4) If she going to meet me regardless whether system match anot, then why need to pay HITMES?
5) The best thing is in the website, there nothing mention about the guarantee and the measures that the girl had mentioned. So i dont know where she get those info from.

Those bros who are interested or curious to find out more about HITMES, just need to ask Me Google and you can find the website.

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.