Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lavanderboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

tried this new viet house today.

G8 and G3 caught my eye. so i decided to get G8 as she's prettier.

her name is Quynh.

so we went to the room and she asked me to shower by myself.

We do not share a language. i only know English. i assume she is speaking Vietnamese or Chinese so we didn't talk to much.

after i finish showering, she helped me dry my body and asked me to lie on the bed.

Catbath (7/10)
she began cat bath and licking my nipple. then proceed to lick my balls. she did this maybe around 2 mins.

CDBJ (6/10)
she put a cap on my dick and said "suck!!" haha. She smiled and with her pretty face even being prettier in dark light, i became hornier. though the bj was just ok. suction is there but not that much to enjoy. she then ended the bj with a few kisses on the head of my dick.

FJ (7/10)
she's quite a gentle lover. reminds me of having a virgin gf and trying to have sex for the first time. so at first i was gentle. She was smiling and looking beautiful in missionary position so cant help but really fuck her hard. she began grabbing me tightly. maybe she's enjoying it, maybe she's just acting to make me feel good. i dont care, i still enjoyed having her look like that. i ended with doggie style and when i ejac, she say "happy!!" hahaha. so cute.
i told her to rest and she lied down beside me so i held her hand while resting.

In the end, I asked for her number so she took my phone, put in her number and press call to get my number. in the end she asked me to come by again tomorrow, gave me a loud kiss on the cheek and say goodnight.

RTF - yes as i will try to connect with her more to get better service.
She's not someone that you will go for if you're looking for a wild ride. but she's definitely one of the prettiest among the cat50 houses in Geylang.