Thread: L18H44B Hotel
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zig Zach View Post

Lol probably u got a shittier room didn't take Vip? Pay more for better experience bro.
When I did 111 and another I got the VIP room towards the end 2nd floor with Bathub while she rub rub suck suck. Fantastic. Still play AV video with dimmed lights. I go is not 1-2 session or 1 girl only session leh.. Different place pay different price ba. This one really sit bathub VIP sessions king size experience. That time I took one of the girl can't remember which sit Bathtub top masturbate herself while holding her boobs while I jerking inside. Then come jerk for me. After wash go bed deep throat and boob fuck with AV on. Pay more u will see difference. You paid normal $50 standard rate issit? Standard rate where give u choose room one ask u go where u go where. Lol

As for l18h38 knn OKT see him also dulan. Worker only behaving like some boss shouting at people. Balls to him. People drive pass can't see still shouting at Bangla. Mental disorder. Ccb. Got more guy no teeth use dentures take off his dentures still smile at u no teeth with spectacles on Knn. Must as well take off his eye balls also. Never walk pass there come out drive away. Disgusting.
so it's all because you dulan the OKT lah...nothing to do with the rooms.
the rooms in 1844B VIP looks nice....that's all....got ceiling and side mirror to see yourself and the girl action ?

watching AV while fucking...done that....nothing special...last time at i think 1844a...the girl inside the room will play AV while we fucking lol....i find it weird actually. i rather see myself in action. maybe they should have a video cam to stream your action into a flat screen...so machiam watch AV by you lol