Thread: L18H44B Hotel
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
you probably got shit room lah....this is one of my favourite house cos they have ceiling and side mirrors in most of their rooms. rooms are ok size...if you liek big rooms. go to Lor 6 house 70, big fucking rooms but atmosphere not really there for fucking experience.

talking about 1844B, the last time i did G111, i got a lousy room. to be honest worse than those that i had in 1838, no side and ceiling mirrors, nothing...luckily the girl quite hot....lol if got mirror and stuff i would get a better experience

Lol probably u got a shittier room didn't take Vip? Pay more for better experience bro.
When I did 111 and another I got the VIP room towards the end 2nd floor with Bathub while she rub rub suck suck. Fantastic. Still play AV video with dimmed lights. I go is not 1-2 session or 1 girl only session leh.. Different place pay different price ba. This one really sit bathub VIP sessions king size experience. That time I took one of the girl can't remember which sit Bathtub top masturbate herself while holding her boobs while I jerking inside. Then come jerk for me. After wash go bed deep throat and boob fuck with AV on. Pay more u will see difference. You paid normal $50 standard rate issit? Standard rate where give u choose room one ask u go where u go where. Lol

As for l18h38 knn OKT see him also dulan. Worker only behaving like some boss shouting at people. Balls to him. People drive pass can't see still shouting at Bangla. Mental disorder. Ccb. Got more guy no teeth use dentures take off his dentures still smile at u no teeth with spectacles on Knn. Must as well take off his eye balls also. Never walk pass there come out drive away. Disgusting.

Last edited by Zig Zach; 09-11-2019 at 10:52 AM.