Thread: L18H44B Hotel
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zig Zach View Post
1838 good meh they always chasing bangla and shouting at them stay outside chase nevermind the room all so small and smelly. Probably is due to pungent from toilet hole. Try once after never step in this Lorong 18 House 38 liao
you probably got shit room lah....this is one of my favourite house cos they have ceiling and side mirrors in most of their rooms. rooms are ok size...if you liek big rooms. go to Lor 6 house 70, big fucking rooms but atmosphere not really there for fucking experience.

talking about 1844B, the last time i did G111, i got a lousy room. to be honest worse than those that i had in 1838, no side and ceiling mirrors, nothing...luckily the girl quite hot....lol if got mirror and stuff i would get a better experience