View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 22
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petite girl looking for SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Okay, i read ppl complaining about her. She really ran off with the money and gave too many excuses. Actually she is not the worst medical condition.

Sometimes i will overlook ppl's mistakes if they have serious medical conditions, or in drastic financial difficulties. And it's never easy to pick oneself up.

I am not telling those who are abled and retrenched that they should pick up faster. If u are a abled person, i will advise u as an abled person. If u have medical difficulties, i will advise you differently.

This girl i dun know what to say. Want to scold also cannot scold. If she does not have any toe injury and her grandfather issue, she will bear the full responsibility and her consequences.
You wont know what to say just like i don't know what to say apart from shooting her down.

Even without her current predicament (whether or not its true, which i don't think it is) she ain't gonna will never ever will wanna honor her obligations.