Old 25-06-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
duakee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Amazing Viet SYT in JB Pelangi

Been on this forum as silent reader for long time. decided to share gem I found in jb as I have received alot of good recommendations and avoided bad experiences many times. time to give back to the kind people here, will share on different threads.

JB seems to be abit windy with the raids these day. Friend recommended this hotel girl so I went to try. Contacted OKT for available girls and price, was given good price due to slow business recently.
Girl said she is from HCM, 22 years old.

Look: 8/10 (almost same as picture OKT sent, adorable and fair viet cong like girl next door. nice smile and doe eyes.)
Body: 9/10 (abit skinny type. Love to smile. Friendly. Boob not too big not too small just nice to look at bouncing when she is on top.)
BBJ: 9/10 (slow & sensual with strong suction. she teases by licking all over before abruptly sucking. Her tongue is amazing. The fingers piano your balls when sucking. Even moaning a little.)
FJ: 9/10 (A little tight and not too wet. trimmed pussy and no smell. she enjoys it too much that she tug my hair when eating her out. she says she can squirt but did not experience it, maybe next time. horny girl. she touch herself so much when riding me that it turn me on. She moans and bite her lips when missionary. Very GFE, just want you to enjoy the entire session.)
GFE: 10/10 (She is willing to follow your instructions and takes alot of initiative to the point I feel raped and shy.)
RTF: For sure, will overnight the next time.

PM for contact to share. location is not too far from custom. Near pelangi.