View Single Post
Old 23-02-2006, 04:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kowloon Health Centre at Jln TAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong
hi pumperjack,

let me quick quick answer you before all those Big Bros saw this que and tiu-you. Right now they are probably too busy boinking some gers to check forum hehe...

MILF = Mothers I Love to Fuck

Bro pumperjack,

Let me add to what bro ukcheong had given regarding MILF:

"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck" MILF is a term used to refer to ladies [especially WL and ML's that are above age 35 and look more like mothers], whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physically attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them.

The term came to good use after it was mentioned in the movie "American pie".

Next time, you just google the term and you get some answers, except of course you might get "Moro Islamic Liberation Front [MILF]" but surely you would not be able to use this in a Samsters' forum, would you?

But some abbreviations, like TT, are not explained and searchable by google.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE