View Single Post
Old 15-01-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Angel before Dec 2019 was incomparable. It's would have been a no contest with anyone. Hahaha.

However I do regret not keeping ZY in my rotation till the end. For some reason, I dropped her in favor of others in the final 2 months of her stay. Not the best decision. Likewise with Lulu. At least I think Lulu is coming back so I can make amends. ZY on the other hand, no return in sight.
Lulu dropped a text a few days ago saying she's coming back after 'china' new year, she literally said 'zhong guo xin nian'. A bit paiseh though that she texted cos i nv RTMed and unlikely to in the future..

ZY the one and only time was like a week before she went back, with luggage ready in the hall. One of the best service providers, but also a bit paiseh also cos I didn't bring enough money that day and took a while to withdraw and went back to her place. She might have thought I was gonna run away

Btw this Angel long gone already right? See the jie mei keep posting tik toks of her like she's still around. Leveraging on her?

Last edited by 22ginger; 15-01-2020 at 12:36 AM.