View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Bros u r right! That's what i did, since my co don't allow us 2carry fw this yr leaves to 2010. I have talked about this, BL is gov lic brothels, certain extends it operates office hrs. Recently, i think there is SOP, WLs on leave have2paste the return dates on the doors.

I also believe alot of bros r local, travel there is no problems, so might as well take 2 3hrs &, enjoy, cause the working environment is getting more pressures. Plus the office ladies, syt prcs mei mei, pdmm passing by is hard not to notice. Just release there, lah! $50 for me is expensives, but i have2budgets maybe 2xtimes/mth, no point say 1time $50 another $30. Also have mention recently current stocks pull a fast1.

Eg, Some bros i read this am, Lynn H1609, i think is Rm9, offers BJ to new customers, old customers/ regular's she don't do? Well, it could 1of the ways of their trades.

I'm going there in the afternoon.