View Single Post
Old 19-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rubbing dick with pussy flaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX-NEWBIE View Post
Finally had my 1st encounter with Janet hse 12-08 yesterday. 1 word: Die With Smiling Face

Listerine provided @ pre-action while washing body and 2ic then laid down on the bed french like long lost lover very passionate

I think Janet applied some lube oil to stroke my didi, the feeling was intense.
Follow by top-notch BBBJ with great suction at the tip of the head...I tap her butt for my favourite 69 position, nice trimmed wet pussy served on me happily

Then it's the unforgettable moments of Janet's special.

I ask her to ride me in cowgirl after that she suggested me to finish her in doggy style @ the edge of the bed. Shiok man!

This is a die die must try and value for money deal. If you can talk with her in Cantonese. There are some cheeky horny conversation in between the actions. Cheers!!
Alamak you picah her lobang. Now her queue will be long long until jurong. When she rubba you and gets horny, she likes you to doggy her and do DP.
She wun allow anal now but while you doggy her she wants you to finger her asshole too at the same time. That's why I always book 1 hour session with her.
I have been her regular since her GL days and her service has always been tip top except that she stop doing anal now and put on some weight and become abit bakchai. But I dun care about her shape as I go for her service.