View Single Post
Old 16-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Seems nice. The one at level 1 is cosy or crazy? I may try when I go next week.. if anyone tried can give some fr. But I missed the gal I tried in crazy house.. so far the best service with gfe and also some brain for good conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
Anyone has good experiences at kazy kosy in soi cowboy? It is the new agg by same owner as crazy house. Has 2 levels, one of which is supposed to be crazy and one of which supposed to be cosy

Cant seem to find any review or comment on it in this forum

I went to their level 1 bar for a short while on a fri night, attracted by the 1 for 1 beer promo.

Girls were all young and slim or at most slightly meaty, compared to crazy house where there are larger variations.

Very few were fully naked, most were wearing 2 piece bikinis. The place/stage is small but there are constantly shows and a motorbike in the middle that the girls grind on during dances and shows.

In terms of playability, I saw some pretty standard dry humping, not to the level of wildness of crazy house.

Didnt manage to see what happens on level 2. No glass ceiling to look upwards.