Old 10-01-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shaggy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Been chionging the Thai G club scene for 10 years now, I've been to quite a number of them, Sherbet, Secret, The Villa, Monty Carlo, The Pimp, Maiake, Aladdin, Colosseum. I remembered the first time I went there the very first time in Bkk was at a club called Forte. Back then, I was a young 22 year old greenhorn. The glitzy lights and the numerous pretty dancing girls make Thoroughly enjoyed myself there and every 2 months I'll go there to party in Forte. I was lucky to have somebody to bring me if not at my age I can't afford.

After I enter the workforce, the expenses at the G Clubs became my responsibility, I realized it's not exactly very cheap, one night $400-500 is not exactly affordable to me at that point of time.

I forced myself to learn how they charge the bill. As the receipt is in Thai, there are many things that they can add without you knowing what issit.

Anyway I reached Thailand on the 30/12/16, I'm going back tmr. Just to give some FR on the clubs I went to this time round.

Colosseum
This place opened in November 2016, was opened by a very big mafia and a very ranking police officer. So I heard that the very big mafia fled Thailand recently because of some issues with the police. Maybe because of that Colosseum closed on the 5th January. Luckily I finished most of my bottles. Coloseeum was the old Ka Chood, they refurbish and open again, it was touted to be the next biggest G club when it opened just like Secret. Decor was nice (expected as its new), the place was big , I think there's near to 80 tables there.
Took the sofa, ordered a 20,000 baht whiskey package. As usual, the mamasan brought in the PRs and the coyotes (there's a price difference btw the PRs and the coyotes) . I should say 7/10 for most of them, anyway I found the place ok only. Really lucky I finished most of my bottles before they closed down.
Place 8/10
Girls 7/10
Entertainment 7/10

Overall, it's not what I expected but I bought my membership already if not I'll change clubs. Some photos of colosseum.

(To be cont)