View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Just had H24R19. Was walking around and saw that some shops were closed. Wanted to go home when I saw this short hair GILF. Normally not into short hair aunties but decided to give her a try as I always see her when I visit Petain.
I went in and we both stripped. She helped me to wash at the basin and I lay down. Was shocked when she went and started licking my nipples as I fondled her tits. BJ me and she proceeded to ride on top of me. As I missionary her can she kept grabbing my hands to be on her tits. Next was doggy and back to missionary and came in her (capped ofcourse).
Went on to wash me again as we got dressed and I left the place a happy man.

Cat20
- Unit: H24R19

- Name: Mong Peng/Peggy

- Body: Skinny/slim

- Boobs: A very good B (Quite smooth and nice to grab)

- Nipple Licking: Was surprised when she did it but suction very good. Made my nipple hard hehehe

- BJ: Not really good as can tell she was trying a bit too hard. But at least I can sit up and play with her tits while she suck it

- Her on top: This one can also tell she was trying too hard. I've done it with Thais and they were better (But also can't compare young with old lah) Don't know is it because she haven't had fresh young meat in awhile

- Missionary and Doggy: It's only when I was in control that it got better for me. While in missionary she kept making me to grab her tits and I just squeezed it (but not too tight lah) in doggy also just grabbed her tits.

- RTF: Might go back for 2nd time. But if I still feel she's trying too hard to be horny, maybe best not to go back lah

(I just like to go into details for my fellow bros here)