View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gifts for GL girls and have you received anything in return ? Please share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Sure it can be seen as a token of appreciation. BUT the question is , what is the expected returns?

Even in business rs, we give something, we hope for continuing deals from the customer or more recognition from the boss. There is ROI expectations.

What about with a WL? Some hope for more services, but others, many many others, are looking to receive more love and affection. There are many men out there who are love-starved. It can take months or years just to talk and connect with a girl in Singapore. Not counting the office, how many new girls do you meet in a normal day? Most likely zero. But go to a ktv or brothel, the affection is there waiting and immediate. From $40 upwards, a lonely man can get some love. So they use more money in the hope for more love.

This is dangerous and delusionary. Because money is feeding the "love". When the money dries up , so will the love. Then the man becomes lonely again, more bitter, more angry, more vindictive.

And we cannot blame the girls. When we throw gifts and money at a girl whose life back home is one of poverty or hardship, she will definitely accept it all right?

So gifting or generous tippings will go on. Because there are many many lonely, love-starved Singapore men who are dying for some affection. And cannot wait. So off to the ktvs and brothels they will go for immediate and waiting "love".

Peace and take care.
i never lump token of appreciation in hope of getting returns
same in life, less expectations = happier

if i got it... its a bonus
otherwise it doesnt matter...
too many fishes in the sea

if we look at investments, we lose some, we gain some too

i will never be nice to one women only...

so at the end of the day just remind ourselves that many things that happen here are only temporary
save yourself the trouble... dont get too serious