Old 22-03-2018, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alh1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

For those who want more GFE, can opt for erotic massage, which I did in Düsseldorf.

There are few near Dusseldorf town. Initially I wanted to go for fkk club at dolce vita, however, after reading the recent google review, it changed my mind (most girls don’t speak english). Besides, at the website it claims free transport from Düsseldorf but when I message them, I did not receive any reply.

So I booked for a massage at body fantastic. Getting there is easy through the subway from old town, then a 5mins walk. Remember to ring the ‘wellness’ doorbell and proceed to the top floor. I rang the wrong doorbell and an old man open his door looking puzzled ... hahahh

I chose bodyfantastic massage 90mins for 160 euro + bathing together (50E). Looking for someone young, so i chose Meline. Heng i made the right choice, because only she is the only one that can speak good english. She opened the door and welcome me.

Omg, a bit aunty look. Cham liao, but on closer look, she is pretty (at least to my standard).
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (almost flawless with zero fats)
GFE: 10/10! (V friendly!)
Boobs: A cup (I’m more butt lover)
She’s from Romania. Very friendly and chatty. Long story short, I went for a quick bath and she explain the rules (can touch anywhere except V, no bj or sex, hj up to you). After that, we went to a bathtub together and chatted for like 30mins? There was no awkward silence, and we just chatted like friends. Throughout the session, she was just stroking my lower leg but having a blonde naked in front of you in a bathtub is priceless.

After that, she went to drink some water because she talked too much.. haha. We proceed to the bed and start the main dish. She poured warm massage oil on my back and gently stroking and massage. Sometimes there were teasing on my inner. Next she oiled her body and rested her whole body on my back, with her pointed pink nips going up and down. I flipped over, and she continued the same movement, She will gently touch my cheek using hers and breathing heavily into my ear and moaning while stroking the P. The feeling is heavenly. There was total body to body contact. I was groping and caressing every inch of her body. Not long after, i felt my body tenses up, hug her tightly and release my load.

I bath, hug, cheek kiss and squeeze her butt before leaving sextified.