View Single Post
Old 27-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Another bro fell into the kc trap. I know that feeling. Sometimes I envy those bros who can do things just for the physical pleasure, without letting emotions get the better of you.
Sian really, but avoidable la, just gotta learn my lesson and move the fuck on.

Coincidentally when she was with me, my performance at work soared. I guess at the end of the day it's not the object of our desire or affection that matters. We just gotta make a conscientious choice to be happy. Like even though the relationship was not real but on some level it made me realize what it means to be happy again.

Carpe diem bros, go find your happiness. Be it chinese dumplings, viet spring roll, thai tomyum goong or adobo. If got more cash to burn, kimchi also can.