Thread: BAD Girl
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BAD Girl

"You are the hottest fucking sex animal I've ever fucked," Big John said. "I mean that. You are the finest piece of ass that I've had in years, baby."

Big John and I fucked two more times that night before I fell asleep. At about 3 am I woke up reaching for him hoping for some sleepy sex and he was not in bed! Oh my god, it is the first guy sneaking out on me after fucking me. I looked around and there was Big John getting dressed.

"Sorry babe," he said. "I just got called in. I hate to hit and run but when duty calls."

I laughed. He came over and kissed me and we agreed to meet again. Then Big John was gone. He literally came and went. 

I got up to pee and decided I wanted some ice cream. I hoped to hell they had some.

I walked out into the kitchen and yay they had chocolate chip ice cream. 

"Nice pjs," I heard a deep voice say. I turned around and it was Frankie. Of course I was standing there completely nude. Oh and so was Frankie.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Guess I wasn't expecting to run into anyone at 3 am."

"Sorry to surprise you," he said. "I just wanted some water." He went to the fridge and got the water pitcher. 

"Big John got called in," I said. "Sucks."

"That does suck," he said drinking his water. "Sandy left too."

I nearly dropped my spoon. 

"Uhh… when?" I asked.

"She has to drive her daughter to the doctor this morning so she left at about 1 am," he said. "She needed to get some sleep."

"Oh that sucks too," I said. "I mean you probably thought the same thing I did. That tonight we were going to fuck all night."

Frankie smiled. He walked closer to me. 

"Can I have some?" he asked. "Of your ice cream."

I took the spoon and scooped up some ice cream and fed it to him. He looked at me the whole time.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said. He nodded. "Are you Big John's boss?"

"You could say that," he said.

"Oh and could you have someone like Big John come down to the station in the middle of the night if you wanted," I asked.

"I could," he said. "But I would only do that in an emergency." 

"Mmmhmm," I said. "I guess it depends on what you consider an emergency."

"Do you think getting fucked all night is an emergency," he asked pulling me into his arms.

"Frankie," I said breathlessly. "We shouldn't."

"Why not," he said. "Here we are, both standing here naked, by ourselves and wanting to fuck all night."

"But Frankie what about Big John and Sandy?" I asked.

"You mean you think we have to be faithful to two people cheating on their spouses," he said. 

"Oh," I said. Our bodies were pressed against each other. We were both breathing heavy. Looking in each other's eyes. "That's a good point." He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"But," I said pulling away from his kiss. "Don't you think they would be mad if they found out?"

"I won't tell," he said kissing my neck. "Will you?" Our eyes met and I shook my head no. He kissed me again massaging my tit with one hand and and my ass with the other. 

"You would do all that," I said. "Just to fuck me?"

"Babygirl," he said in between kissing me and taking both my tits in his hands and massaging them. "You'd be surprised what I would do to have a sweet, beautiful young girl like you."

"Oh yeah," I said. "You want me that bad? You've been thinking about fucking my tight young pussy ever since you saw me walk in the door. Planning to get me all alone." 

"Yes babygirl," Frankie said. "I made my plans as soon as I laid eyes on you."

He took me into the shower washing away Big John and Sandy from our bodies. The hot water was running over me. His hands were lathering me. He kissed my mouth and neck. It was luscious. Then he whispered something in my ear.

"Daddy is going to fuck you so good babygirl." 

Oh? Daddy? 

Frankie was sucking on my tit and finger fucking me. 

"Oh babygirl," he said. "Your little pussy is so fucking tight for daddy. Do you want daddy's cock inside your pussy babygirl?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes daddy," I moaned. "Fuck your babygirl's tight, wet young pussy."

Frankie lifted up my leg looking into my eyes. He pushed his cock into me. The third cock to fuck me in less than 24 hours. I was such a fucking slut but it felt so good.

"You like that pussy, daddy," I said. "Was it worth tricking your buddy to fuck my little cunt?" I squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles. 

"Fuck yes," he said. "I'm going to fuck this young pussy all night long." 

"Oh but daddy," I said lowering my voice. "What about my other two holes? They want some of daddy's cock too."

"Fuck yeah," he said. "Daddy's babygirl is going to have every hole fucked good tonight." Frankie lathered up his finger and pushed it into my ass. 

"That is what they are there for daddy," I said pushing back against his finger.

"Damn babygirl," Frankie shouted. "You are so fucking hot!"

"Fuck me daddy," I said. "Fuck your babygirl. Give it to me. Yes like that. Fuck my young cunt."

Frankie fucked me in the shower until we both came. Then he dried me off with a towel very gently and lovingly as we called each other babygirl and daddy. It was actually very, very hot. Then he took me into the his bedroom and licked my pussy as I sucked his cock until we both came again. I swallowed daddy's entire load of cum. 

"Eat it babygirl," he said as he pumped his cum into my mouth. "Eat every drop of daddy's cum."

Every drop.

We rested for a few minutes and then Frankie got up and went into the bathroom. He came back with a razor and some shaving cream. I was confused because I had shaved before coming here and was very smooth. 

"Here babygirl," he said. "I want you to shave daddy."

Oh my. I began to lather him up. 

"What will your wife say, daddy?" I asked. "When you come home all shaved?"

"I will tell her I did it for her," he said. "And when I fuck her I will think of you."

"You are so naughty. daddy," I said kissing his cock. I took my time shaving him, especially around his balls. I took a warm wet towel and washed him off. By the time I was done, he was hard again. I climbed on top and began to ride him.

"You are such a good babygirl," he said. "Daddy wants you so bad. Daddy wants all of you." He reached over to the nightstand drawer and pulled out a tube of ky jelly and started working it on his finger. Daddy started finger fucking my ass as his cock fucked my pussy.

"Oh babygirl," he said. "Daddy is going to fuck that sweet young ass of yours."

"Yes daddy," I said. "I want you to so bad. I want you inside my tight, sweet, young ass daddy, so bad." I bounced on his cock harder, feeling the pressure of his finger inside my booty hole.

Frankie worked two fingers in me. I thrust back on them. He thrust his cock harder into me. I was so close to cumming again. Finally, he pulled out of me and helped me to get into position. 

"Oh yeah babygirl," he said. "Daddy is going to fuck your sweet, sweet ass."

"I want you to think about something daddy," I said reaching around to help guide his cock into my ass. "I'm young enough to be your real daughter. Think about that as you push your hard throbbing cock into my young ass, daddy."

Frankie said "fuck" under his breath as he pushed his cock into me. I closed my eyes as he worked it into my tight little ass. He knew what he was doing and it felt great in my back hole. I heard him groan as he filled me with his cock.

"Oh daddy," I yelled. "Fuck me. Fuck me good. Fuck my ass daddy. Oh yes daddy fuck my hot ass." I had that amazing feeling again of being totally taken. Dominated. Feeling so full. 

Our tempo begin to increase. Faster and harder. I was squeezing him with my bum and I could feel him tense up. He was about to cum.

"Yes daddy," I shouted. "Cum in your babygirl's ass. Cum daddy! Cum inside me daddy! I want it! I want your cum inside me so bad! Shoot it daddy! Shoot your cum inside my sweet young ass!"

Frankie exploded inside of me with wave after wave of cum. Daddy screamed as he pumped his hot load inside of my ass. 

Frankie and I fucked twice more after that. We took another shower together but this time it was just touching and kissing. He would say things like "you're so beautiful babygirl" and I would say "daddy makes me feel so good". We both dressed and gave each other a big kiss and hug. We agreed to meet again soon. I was totally into the daddy / babygirl thing. It was hot and naughty. Something extra tingly about yelling out for daddy to fuck me. 

I drove home that morning tired but totally sexually satisfied. The need to get fucked was no longer like a burning hunger inside of me. 

I thought about all of the new experiences I had in just 24 hours. Up until yesterday I had sexual intercourse with just three men in my entire life and over the last day had sex with three more men, doubling my number just like that. I am not into counting but that made me think. It was so easy for an attractive girl to find men that are willing to fuck her. I barely knew one of them and just met the other two. At least my cousin introduced me to the two guys, but how long was it before I just hooked up with a total random? 

I couldn't deny that this was total slut behavior. But I was okay with all of it. This was a part of me I wanted to explore. If you don't let guilt or judgement get inside your head, you have to admit it was all fun. I lost count of how many times I came in the last 24 hours. If a man could fuck for fuck's sake then so could I.

I got home and crawled into bed. I closed my eyes thinking and decided who I was going to fuck next and how I was going to make it happen. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

To Be Continued ... ... ...