Thread: Betong update
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong Super Gals

Bro KatoeyLover69,

Instead of spending time to post, make a trip to Hatyai, get to know Bro TV, then you can suggest to him about cheonging in Betong in the next trip. I think Bro TV is now quite cautious about a number of developments.

During my last trip to Hatyai in Dec 2005, Bro TV mentioned to me that he is quite happy to make friends with Bros from MLand and SLand. If I were Bro TV, I supposed I will be almost totally preoccupied with building warm rapport with sweet puyings instead of spending more time on other matters. Anyway, when you are there and you get connected with Bro TV, I suppose more options will be available and many things including joining Bro TV's vision of building a new Hatyai Empire could also be discussed and explored. After all, you called him the Hatyai Residential Agent and being a "local", he could probably has contacts that you and me cannot find.

Although I am curious of Betong and may visit it for a try, I think it is more likely that I will stick to Hatyai at least for the next trip, pending further irresistible experiences in the deep Siamese south reported by exploring bros.

Bro TV invited me there again to try out Gong Tao Level Two, although I have only marginally passed Gong Tao Level One. In fact, I have not fully recovered from the effects of Gong Tao Level One yet. Will try to post a FR if I have the opportunity to visit Hatyai Heaven again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Sorry, this one again, not my department.

Wait I become millionaire out of it very difficult leh...

Cheers
Tee Vee

Last edited by fat29; 06-01-2006 at 07:55 AM.