View Single Post
Old 29-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Bros, I have managed to try her only once and still have yet to RTF, but I can wait since I still have my hands full hehe. I will only RTF if the situation will be similar to what happened in my 1st session with her, that day, there was no queue and PT scene was like really down. If it was meant to be, then I will go. But I will never queue for her.

Anyways, I hope I won't get burned for this but the session I had with her was not really something to shout about. It was SOP service, yes she give BBBJ but no 69, frenching and painting which I always get from most ex-GL WLs. But overall yah, she is friendly, accomodating and I must admit, I was a bit scared of her, not because she fierce but because she talk smart and got elegant looks.

I thank you.
I don't think so Bro, nobody should and will get burned for their honest and sincere FR or opinion. How I know you telling the truth? We share same experience with Sugar, check out my FR for her in my earlier posts.

Good job Bro, you're doing well!

Cheers!