Old 03-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NotSuave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betong update

For bro TD sake, I will resummarized on the pricing again.

China - 2500 to 3000 bahts for whole night
(More and more china girl is there)
Thai - Max. 2000 bahts for whole night
(Recently trip, my friend found 1 super model thai girl. She ask for 10000 bahts for whole night. My friend say siao. The thai girl there is trying to raise their charges now.)
Russia - 5000 bahts for whole night
(getting lesser and lesser....)

For china girl, they need to pay the KTV owner 500 bahts for each booking. Thus, I consider it is not expensive to cheong there. For the actual damage, sometime it varies as it depend on the girl that you found. I am quite lucky to found a girl there which treat me extremely nice and have been back to Betong 3 times from Nov to Dec 05 just to look for her. Some brother might say that I am stupid but the special feeling that she give me is worth it. Will be planning my next trip very soon as she is going back soon. This time I will plan to fly to Hatyai and take the transport to Betong. This might be abit unsafe but is still the cheapest and fastest way to get to Betong from Singapore. It also safe the trouble of going thru 2 immigration.

For brother who wish to ask the Betong girl to Hatyai, save the trouble. Hatyai still got more pretty girl than Betong. Comparing the imports figure and the size of Hatyai and Betong, you should understand. Also Hatyai rate should be slightly cheaper than Betong rate.

The reason for me to stick in Betong is because of it quietness and CBL life style. It is also not as commercial compare to Hatyai.