View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!
Re: Reputation system update - 7 Nov 2017

Is it possible to see who's zapping you? I think there should be transparency on this because you sadly have these keyboard warriors but real life coward who just abuse the system.

I actually looked at my rating for the second time today since I joined several years ago.

I got 4 zaps from a most likely the KTV that I actually give overall recommendation to...but I guess they think they deserve more so they zapped me.

Then I saw in 2015 another mass zap from some guy who think I'm a clone and mistook me for someone else. This guy even threatened that he secretly took my photo at Shanghai KTV outing and will expose me publicly. Luckily I'm not that person so I'm not worried.

However this person needs to be banned permanently because secretly taking photo of another bro is a no-no. And to blackmail them on top? That's police report materials right there.

And these kind of people can hide because we cannot see who they are. I personally have no idea why we need to hide identity of ppl that up or zap.

And how to deal with these abusers? It's very discouraging for ppl like me who want to contribute by writing good, qualitative, and truthful report (and wasted a lot of time in the process).