View Single Post
Old 16-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
@nyrvana, most of the girls are ok being courted by foreigners, but i always state that this is a short term deal and i hv many girlfriends alr, so i dont even let them think about marrying, if they know u are single all the 'patterns' will come out liao.

@autoroam ofc its ok to go solo, in fact i prefer to go solo, so i wont hv the problem of 1 guy can find a girl and another cannot and feel obligated to go another place until he can a girl he likes
What type of patterns have you encountered so far? For me I told this bargirl that I like her (she look and behave like demure SG girl) but personally I do not believe in marriage because I like to play around, then she like say she want to find a nice guy to have 2 kids in the future, I hope she is not refering to me hahaha

I just feel that it is important to lay down all the expectations and rules, I really dont like using empty promises to woo them. I also want to avoid crazy confrontation situations in the future.

By the way, so far I dont really like to go solo, unless you intend to make friends with the other expats or tourist. I dont know, maybe I too talkative, the local Khmers most of them dont really have the same sense of humour as me hahaha