View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of
Re: Do you miss all your ex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Yes I do.

My ex is a KTV girl which was perfect as I am married. We had 5 good years together and grew very close during circuit breaker when she could not work and I took care of her solely. For a year, her pussy only saw one cock.

I miss the sex, the companionship and the convenience. But the reality is that she was never mine. I simply rented her for her time and companionship. When the next better thing come along - I gave her my blessings to allow him to pursue her. This was very recent on 25 Feb 2021. Memories still flood back over time when alone but slowly these feelings would ebb away. I am human after all - so I banged a new hot chick today
5 good years together and just 5 days to get over it with a new hot chick, you are truly a top level 'heartless' man!