View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do you miss all your ex?

Yes I do.

My ex is a KTV girl which was perfect as I am married. We had 5 good years together and grew very close during circuit breaker when she could not work and I took care of her solely. For a year, her pussy only saw one cock.

When circuit breaker ended - she started work on my encouragement and met another guy. Younger, handsome and very generous, he wooed her and hard and I could see her developing feelings for him. I decided to step aside and allow her to pursue this opportunity as even a 1% chance to succeed with him was still better than 0% chance with me. To be clear I broke up with her which upset her at the point but appreciated it deep inside.

I miss the sex, the companionship and the convenience. But the reality is that she was never mine. I simply rented her for her time and companionship. When the next better thing come along - I gave her my blessings to allow him to pursue her. This was very recent on 25 Feb 2021. Memories still flood back over time when alone but slowly these feelings would ebb away. I am human after all - so I banged a new hot chick today