View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: wife and mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakatak View Post
Bro in my Opnion !!!
1st ... you Shaddup !! or Die Slowly becos everytime SBF kaki give you advise you will still think of negativity response .. How to solve problem ..
Mistake has been done ,,, Now rectify it ..

Who is your priority now ... Your wife / Family or Mistress ..
Worry more about them than your Mistress... Start to think about the Best interest of your family now -- Start to think of a Games Plan !!! A convincing Plan ...A contigency Plan in case , wife go Nuts !!! .. Plan how to subdue her mental ..Her anger .. her disappointment, her wish to slaughter you right here right Now !!!

Start to think of a Pathetic empathy script ... how it started ...WHY IT STARTED... reverse psychology .. Blame yourself ,,, Blame her most of the time ... You are only Human ... you are what a MAN made off ....You are addicted to Fresh Pussy !! since you are not getting anymore ...
Now that you Realised your Wife Pussy is still the best in the World...
Make her to come to senses ... for the sake of the Family and children .. About yr promise.. about the future of the children .. where is also responsible of your wrong doing ...

Lastly .... talk about your mistress and his intention .... Act innocent ... ask her opinion to solve the problem . Be a TEAM .. Make a Team .

Aiyah .. I am tired already ... write so much ... Later sure got negative repy from you ... Better dont ask next time ..if you always got an answer .. cannot this cannot that ... scare this scare that !!!
Please dont utter a word about Die la suicide la ,, I want to Prawn mee la ..
One technic is ... Get your Wife to Bed ...Take chinese herb , Vigra ,,, give her a rain of sweat ,,, dripped like a PUB host leakage and make her orgasm like never before ,,, before you pretend to drop to sudden sadness ..and you took it from there ... ( make sure you ejaculated )

just my opnion , if you ask !!!
chilled bro

Thanks bro... u are right.. i feel negative now..

All sbf bros give their best advice..

I had thought of the same advice also..
It is me who cant imagine losing my wife and family... i scare i will just break down.. i know not easy and ultimately my fault for letting my little bro took over my mind...

My kids and wife are my priority now not her..

It is just i have to endure this suffering and the last thing i wish for is a divorce....