View Single Post
Old 16-09-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Its really funny how these non vaxxers think they have a stronger authority than doctors, epidemiologists and clinicians who have spent at least 50000 hrs of study & research time on the topics. Speaking as if they have all the data & facts when the simple facts they need to be concerned with are : FDA has already approved the Pfizer vaccine; the Pfizer clinical trials were performed using 40 thousand brave volunteers. The various vaccines are also authorized by multiple expert panels across different continents ;US CDC, European Medical Authority & WHO. Tedros may be a politician but he does not make the approval decisions on vaccines by himself. There are expert panels staffed by real doctors / professors who review the data and approve the vaccines. The mRNA technology is not brand new either; it started in the 80s. It took these extraordinary times & extraordinary amount of $ + effort + brave volunteers around the world to make this happen. Do not make a mockery out of this with your petulant insistence on people listening to your skewed “analysis”, go publish a real scientific paper in the Lancet and we will take you seriously.