View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Vaccination is not compulsory. It is a personal choice.

Getting vaccinated is not just about protecting self. It is also about protecting others, a collective effort.

Vaccine is not a cure. Its not even 100% from the beginning. 555 Some say it's a gamble. But some people tend to think it should work like perfect.

In fact, IMO its better a vax get infected than unvax since the vax likely have some immunity than no immunity.

80% have decided to either die as a country or survive as a country. There is no turning back.

The world is having pandemic, there will be hospitalization and death it's sooner or later, controlled or burn like wild fire.

ps.
Thank you for taking the effort to at least bring data into the discussion. I appreciate this much more then just name calling or senseless condescending post just to make themselves feel superior.

Please explain why vaccines are able to protect others? Your vaccine will not work unless I take mine?

Nothing like an article on the death a innocent child to tug on the heartstrings. Maybe I should 1 up you by posting the news report about how an infant in Taiwan died after drinking the breast milk of a newly vaxxed mom.

Good numbers you have there, but I also have a lot numbers on my side. How Israel's cases spiked after vaccine, how they are failing which is why they are pushing for 3rd and 4th jabs. The low efficiency of the vaccine. The effects of ADE. Why booster shots will not help. How the COVID numbers are calculated by the CDC. How many hospitals in the US are not overwhelmed by covid by rather they are just not well prepared in the 1st place, i.e 100 ICU beds for a state of 8 million population(You got to look pass the headlines). The vast number of reported adverse events just in the US and UK.

There is so many things I can post but I think it's pointless(also I am lazy) because most of our minds have already been made up. There is no use trying to convince the other side. You said it's a choice, of course we know deep down inside that is only 1/4 true but I will give you that. Then I choose not to take the jab because I am responsible for my health and I take good care of it. Good luck with your 3rd and future shots.