View Single Post
Old 14-09-2021, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
Don't be a stupiad ass...lah ...

more than 80% are vaccinated so the chances of someone fully vax testing positive is of course higher. however if you don't aggressively test them...they won't be showing up as statistic because most of them don't get symptoms or mild.

If you are not vax, i highly encourage you to mingle please oh please so that we can reduce the dumb and dumber. I think the govt will do that soon, lets not worry about people like you.

the thing is now we just need to check among our friends ...most if not all are vax and then we check how are they getting along when infected ... uncle here uncle there 70 plus seems fine and having holiday in sentosa ...so now no need to rely on stupid comments.... people get true life examples...vax or not vax ... we are now hearing from one another what are the outcomes.
Point is, the efficacy of the current vaccines are not as good as what was preached to the populace in the first place. As evidenced from the large number of vaccinated persons currently hospitalized and in ICU. Even if you get 100% of the population vaccinated, the number of infected cases will still remain the same now. That is precisely why MOH decide to change their daily updating format so as to prevent people like you from knowing what's actually going on. Not that you'll be smart enough to comprehend.