View Single Post
Old 14-09-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post

Hospitalization rate for those vaccinated are climbing higher each day, so much so that MOH got to boosts the number under 'not fully vaccinated' by lumping the groups together (unvaccinated + partially vaccinated + two doses but <14 days). This makes the number under 'not fully vaccinated' larger in the hope that the fully vaccinated numbers will look smaller.
Don't be a stupiad ass...lah ...

more than 80% are vaccinated so the chances of someone fully vax testing positive is of course higher. however if you don't aggressively test them...they won't be showing up as statistic because most of them don't get symptoms or mild.

If you are not vax, i highly encourage you to mingle please oh please so that we can reduce the dumb and dumber. I think the govt will do that soon, lets not worry about people like you.

the thing is now we just need to check among our friends ...most if not all are vax and then we check how are they getting along when infected ... uncle here uncle there 70 plus seems fine and having holiday in sentosa ...so now no need to rely on stupid comments.... people get true life examples...vax or not vax ... we are now hearing from one another what are the outcomes.