Thread: Fishbowl BKK
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Fishbowl BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
If you miss Nataree, you could try S Botan. It's open. The house fee has reportedly jumped from 300/60 to 360. That's what you give the papasan to pay the counter/cashier. You pay the provider B700 in the room after the deed. Life all Thai parlors, a maid will enter to collect your tip.

Usually they make newcomer foreigners pay the total B1,060 upfront. To avoid possible scams, be absolutely sure that your girl understands that you've already prepaid her share, otherwise the papasan may fake paying B1,060 and pocket B700, like what happened to me. The girl blocked me from leaving and went ballistic, thinking that I was trying to stiff her. As a matter of fact, her attitude and service throughout the session was consumed by fear that she might not get paid at the end.
hows the quality?
old girls or syts?