View Single Post
Old 23-11-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya I keep telling her as well that we dont like inappropriate phone use. More of her regulars should voice that out. Otherwise she is fun, sexy and worth the money. She just got to practise better phone use routines.

The most professional are yes, Jessica, Xue Er and Fiona i find. Minimal phone use, thats hardly noticeable
Agreed that syt vanilla has very poor phone discipline..
Just rtf An Xin few days back as i was in a mood for cuddling syt in this rainy weather.
Location: 5/10 for those who dont drive since u will need road march uphill
Apartment: 8/10 Old apartment but room is relatively clean. However, living room is in a mess with food left over..
Massage: 7/10 Not perfect due to one hand using phone to reply to bro's appointment so that explain why she can reply so fast but decent..if ur body is aching pls go to proper TCM
GFE: 8.5/10 Chatty but beware of KC traps as some bro mentioned...some bro already KC by her with dinner dates
HJ: 7/10 Sensual but not skilled enough but make up with her GFE laying beside u licking and jerking u off. Playability is low as compared to when she first came to our shore with BBBJ and later downsize to CBJ
RTF: Maybe if u are sucker for syt and dont mind being KC else time to look for other options IMHO
Damage: $120