View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
2nd December - Monday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros and the place was empty. Just pretties employed by the club and its quite obvious in spotting them. Stayed till about 1.45am and left for KTV but the girls available the bros didnt like them. In the end went to another place to sit and drink with girls in a bar. Place not as seedy as KTV but the girls better looking.

3rd December - Tuesday - Went to Sherbet and were quite alot of girls available around 10.30pm. Picked one but she was not really wild. As the bro already had liquor, the damage was only for girl time and for 1.5 hours it was 4k. GFE experience but how much she says is true is a pinch of salt. Alot of hand touching but thats about it. Went to Babyface after and as usual alot of people. Saw many girls that i tried before but nothing really special. After went to KTV and found the girl i wanted to sit for a while. Stayed till 8am and damage was 8k for 5 hours