View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Today went window shopping with my OC at bugis Junction. We went to Sketchers store as she saw some nice shoes. While she was trying out some shoes, i saw a group of 3 girls age around 17 to 20 years old. 1 of them was wearing a short black mini skirt. Trying out some shoes.
I managed to see her black panty for awhile and i thought sad. She going off le, to my surprised, she went to the counter ask the sales girl to get her another pair and what she did caught me off guard. She squat down open her both leg wide open to wear the pair of shoes that the sales girls passed to her. What a full view of her black panty for at least 30sec to 1 min before she stand up. Wow that image stays in my head till now.