Old 18-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
hepco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h44b

This used to be my favourite house when there were a oouple of nice ones who really knew how to please. Those were the times when i remember a WL called MAY, G1 her number, she would provide BBBJ like there was no tomorrow and she had very interesting looking areolas., something like puffy nipples. And when she started to ride you, she would sometimes enjoy herself riding cowgirl and when she was in the mood, she would position herself near the wall and raise her leg quite high.....you knew when she was coming by her contractions and her slight muffed moaning on her pillow, (her room was near the fishtank and the only one at the viewing gallery) when i banged her from in the doggy, i would make sure i push it in deep and mad sure the piak piak sound was loud, the louder, the better and the more she moaned.heard she went back a year and half ago, hmmmm.....still thinking of her, wonder if anyone has any contact of her and if she was still working in this line. Would love to have a good bang now with her. I also remember the nice OKTs, sunny, he passed away and the othes, reaally nice......they remember me well, everytime i go in, they would offer me newspapers, food and drinks, anyway, those were the days, Salute and goodbye to a queen in L18H44BG1 - MAY - anyone remember her?