View Single Post
Old 15-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
happycamper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappycamper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Reputation system update

bro plman2002,

please do not misunderstand my post... I am just trying to reflect to boss that if we missed a good post (more than 2 days) we have to ask the guy to make another post. Good or bad post, productive or non-productive post, just ANY post so that we can up him....

I am sure alvin81 made an excellent post. I am not questioning that and in no position to question what you feel is a good post or bad post.

All i wanted to show is that the 48hours rule may create more unnecessary posts rather than cut them down.... without the rule you could have just up his good post and no need to ask him to post something right?

Please do not take it that I am targeting you. I apologise to you if you feel that way. My point it just to highlight to boss on the 48hr rule.

By the way, bro dannywee75 is on my up list what and he hasn't made a post since 03-09-2006 so I am having the same problem as you do ... no recent post to up.

cheers

If you up me please leave your nick, keep a fresh post, I will return the favour eventually.

Up list: