View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Why there are �� NO JAPANESE ?

Jap gals are tender loving, obedient & listen to the man as this is their social & educational culture upbringing.
Most important, they can be turn into a slutty babes when on the bed... their AV cultural influencer and the gals are used to and very open to such AV stuff.
I will vote for Japanese.
Maybe bro heard Japanese gal via movies and av? Ddog find Japanese girls cold, sexless, unlike AV. Most beri conservative and fussy. Japan people beri sterilized and stoic. And seldom have good looks, only good in dollup. Ddog spent time with few Yayoi Japanese girls + 1 Ainu
But Korean girls Ddog v like. They crazy crazy (those spent time with Korean girls would know) and beri beautiful. And Ddog not the only one thinks Korean girls can be crazy and fun, many many. And Korean legs... legs.... many have perfectly formed legs.