View Single Post
Old 24-05-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: premium point exchange corner points 10^ / general discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchloverpat View Post
Very good spot bro but why did u not spot that today from 0844am to 0902am that bro jojoebkk was also zapped 9x in a short time frame of 18 mins. The way you choose to focus only on one part of the post is equally dubious isnt it? Now the question is what is your intention? Apparently you also followed all his posts in the other points threads to post after him? Again what is your intent? You are quite double standard. And no, i dont know who the hell is he nor who you are but your actions are suspicious.
Oh by the way i am just here to trade for points and i still have to return up to many bros here and then i chance upon your "stalking" posts. U also here to seek sympathy? And i am also neither new or old in this forum. Peace out.
Agree with you. Unsure of his intent.