View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Getting poorer service during RTF

I don't meet many good for RTF .....but occasionally i find them....few years ago, black pearl in WH 14...first few visit like shit...then i stopped visiting her for almost 6 to 12 months and i return to fuck her few months before she ORD....the service was simply amazing....not sure why like that maybe she likes me...

then there is one at L6 H70 after the one at WH 14....consistently good BBBJ and CIM for all sessions....superb

and the most recent one would be L8 h9 G22.....consistent service throughout even though i visit her once every few weeks / months (later)....simply superb.

for those who give poor service during RTF....i simply drop them. no point keep RTF