Old 12-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Myhorizon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Some positive changes to a very good one lup sap massage opposite dc mall. Hope other places will follow soon.

This week, I did a solo trip again to BAtam and visit a very good one massage place. Place is newly renovated after the holy month holiday. The management completely revamped the place and the system. So now they use package system just like in Bangkok/Jakarta. The receptionist said got newcomers as well as oldbirds. I was assigned to an oldbird, seems older face, and the service is so so only. I dont like her looks by the way. Not necessary to tip, that's what I think, and i dont feel like tipping her since I opted for the package deal and not so happy with the so so service.

DC
Package A : Massage and HJ, 250k
Package B : Massage HJ and FJ 430k
Package C : MAssage all in, HJ BJ and FJ 580k

I chose Package B as it is most value to my poor maths skills. Request for FJ first before massage as I am older and need time to shoot.

Sorry, not a good FR writer. But hope this helps some bros out there. And hopefully more places will follow such system and no more unhappy feeling of need to bargain with the WL under the old system

Last edited by Myhorizon; 12-07-2019 at 04:16 PM.