View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I dont like online shopping. Old school. Still prefer to go personally to the shop and buy my stuffs. Seeing is believing
Really to each his own...for me I will buy online and take calculated risks...

ex1 - bought a LG washer, chose the model and then google to check the spec and when model launched...buy on Wed and delivery on Fri..I dun need to go shops to check...easy for me...

ex2 - bought offer items on Fairprice Online...those 10kg rice, 5L detergents, Tiger beer 30 cans, etc...free delivery...save the trouble...still hv my NTUC rebates...

ex3 - bought my cheapo phone online cheaper than going to shops...global rom...then order online the casing from Cina...also more charging cables...

dun order fresh foods, meat, vege, fish, fruits online...

In Vn...many syts ordering online...and me too...just order and they deliver pay...including recently order tokong durian...once a year can eat this tokong Ri6 durian which I think better then MSW...

PS - the above is IMO...pls read with a pinch of salt...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post