Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
LouHS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by licknip View Post
Was at KTV last night with 2 other Buddies. Exact scenario played out when the 3 of us had so different expectations when we go KTV.

1. "Full on Pervert" guy
2. "GFE" guy
3. "Bros over Whores" guy aka "Just there for Drinks" Guy

I thought this was Deja Vu because I wrote about the 3 types of KTV goers in my previous post.

SO it started the night with drinking Martel with Guiness mix. Then met the MM. My friend started groping her. Then we asked for Girls, MM brought in the girls and we each selected a girl. The night went on and I was having good time with my girl GFE type, pretty young 20 year old. Fiddle with my dick and fondle her in room with kissing is my preference. I prefer the GFE girls as I don't like the semen taste in the sluts mouth. I prefer bareback sex in hotel with the supposedly cleaner girls.

My other friend was the Drinks Guy dancing and drinking with Girl, MM and waiters. Getting us all drunk. He was doing great. Singing. Karaoke system probably the best i've heard. probably because of the sound boards they use to insulate the room for better sounding Karaoke system.

However my other friend was the "Full on Pervert" guy and he was trying to literally rape the girl. Poor girl. However the girl was gorgeous and hot trying her best to please him by grinding him and playing with his nips and penis but even that didn't please my friend.

I couldn't take it any more as this girl obviously could not match my friends expectation. So I asked the MM to bring in a super slut for my friend. The MM then brought in 2 girls for my friend, my friend chose Girl S. Girls S took off her top and started the romp. We had to evacuate the room twice as it was getting too grouse for us. Blow, Fuck. The girl literally pulled her panties aside to put my friends cock in her pussy.

I took my girl and blasted all night in the serenity of a hotel room.

What a great night. But we also learnt to just be upfront and tell the Mami what we want and let Mami recommend. It would have been better. Kudos to the Mami. 3 bros, 3 different needs. All happy, all drunk. Best part is the Bill was reasonable. No shocks when the bill came. 3+1 martel $850 and that bucket of Guiness Stout. Best mix ever! Not for amateur drinkers.

Wa groping MMS? This triggers me to ask if anyone manage to bonk any MMS. And what's the price like if any? And can PM me MMS name, so happens to be the few I knew, maybe I can test water and ask.