View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 7
larawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant future
Wink Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

SUBSCRIBE YOUR FAV TUMBLR CHICK , BABYCHLOE92

PM ME [B @autumnRangerr[/B] on Telegram App ❤❤
On my exclusive members only channel for ONE TIME FEE $68

MOST HAPPENING CONTENT CHANNEL WITH UP TILL DATE : 2000 SUBSCRIBERS AND GROWING DAILY

☆☆Your ,Exquisite Thrilling Companionship Playmate , Standing at 167cm , Gorgeous firm rack D36 & I am your Princess Of Squirt On SBF☆☆

✅ Daily updates of sex videos, bbbj videos, masturbation videos ,GIF
(No reuse of content, new content daily)
✅ Featuring special female guests
✅ 3p / gangbang videos
✅ Pro tips to get legit stamina / enchancement pills & tips to using & caring for your manhood & exclusive perks
✅ Exclusive rate for my sexual service for my subscribers
with hotel room provided

❌ Face is censored on all my photos & videos

《Psst : Top review by subscribers on my channel wrote on SBF too 》

☆☆ONE TIME FEE ONLY $68☆☆

PM ME @autumnRangerr on Telegram App to subscribe❤❤

THANKKEW BABIES FOR THE LOVELY FRS
FOR MY SUBCRIBTION CHANNEL ON TELEGRAM ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlutali View Post
I wasted a lot of sperm after I joined the telegram group.

Legit one of the better groups out there with real content.

Chloe puts in effort to tease, seduce and slut things up.

Luckily I subscribed when still got early bird special. Hahah
Quote:
Originally Posted by JomLahSini View Post
Wasnt a fan for writing FRs but for Princess Lara/Baby Chloe, i give it an exception.

Recently subscribed to her Telegram Channel and can say its worth every penny.

For those who have engaged her services would agree that her "assets" are to die for! I would get pumped hard just by looking at her contents HAHA and not forgetting contents are updated fresh, DAILY!! so no "eyebore" looking at the same pics/vids. She is quite a tease, will definitely satisfy you till you wake up the next day!

As a boob person Im always hyped looking at her gorgeous rack! Looking at the shape, the tenderness and the size of them always have me yearning for more! HAHA Dying to fondle with 'em one day!

I will give this channel a 9.5 rating..
0.5 is for the exclusive custom pic for new members bcos I hv yet to receive mine HEHE

For all the content lover out there,
A highly recommended channel to subscribe����

❤️Will Satisfy You To Your Heart's Desire❤️
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fxn987 View Post
As a new member of her channel. She is very hot, big boob. And she post videos and pics regularly everyday. I think it is very worth^
Quote:
Originally Posted by shock View Post
Just subscribed to Lara / Baby Chloe's telegram channel.

No regrets, her pics and videos are always a turn on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonorc View Post
Not a big fan that submit feedbacks. A recent telegram user that subscribes to her telegram channel. Can see efforts that she tries to keep the channel interesting and enteraining.

Would not mind if she charges a monthly fee in the future based on the good work she has been putting in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFvanz View Post
I don't usually write FR but Princess Lara Telegram Channel is really worth it.

I love big boobs and I cannot lie, she definitely do her best to tease you with her daily pics and videos. Not to mention video of her bbbj, it will make you wet without touching yourself.

No ratings can measure her content!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taikokia View Post
Recently joined the telegram group. Was pretty sketical in the first place but to be honest, after joining always after work, the telegram will have some surprises for you to click n fap ������

Very sexy, very erotic n very interest group to join. No regret joining this group to fap with her "Wow"....

�������� Thanks babe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidery View Post
Joined baby chloe channel recently and got a shock!

U won't find another channel as exciting as baby chloe's. She spend alot of time and energy to ensure we get enuff material to fap ourselves hahaha

Of course if join, u can talk to her via PM abt anything under the sun. Hahaha
Her boobs are magical and the way she squirt in her video... Wah sehhh dunnoe how to describe. Come join come join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseidon01 View Post
To 我最疼的女人
唯一一个我去买奶茶和香烟的

Actually 老实说 I also dontknow why I subscribe her channel �� contents are always updated , she tried to make interactions between her subscribers with polls and q&a sessions . Tbh it makes me feel less commercialize . There are different contents in which some of you might not even expect of . She tries to accommodate to requests by her subscribers .

Definately worth the subscribe

Initial impression of her ah Lian feel ( because of her talking like very friendly)
Look : 7/10
Bbbj : 8/10
Fj : 8/10
Rtf : had been rtf-Ing almost every other week
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskyspower View Post
real good channel with lots of juices
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan28 View Post
Lara's Telegram channel has plenty of pictures and videos of past and present collections. Loved watching it over and over again.
Joined and will get more updates plus adventures from our lovely Lara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby1 View Post
Requested by lara for an fr since i have beeb a subscribe of her channel since 3 years as of now . And i have seen her hard work along the years.

We didnt meet up for session as i am not feeling it myself as i am attached myself but we talk ocassionally about everything & also did meet up for coffee

To me she is some one who is friendly , someone who is chat-able ,
Presentable , some one who can help (she does aunty agony alot on her channel for her subscribers ; like how to handle boy girl relationship , sexual advises etc )

One thing i like about her is she is always improving herself , improving her channel ,always have changes to her channel content ,Is never stagnant .

Whatsapp: 91959551
Wechat: PrincessOfSquirt
Email: [email protected]

Last edited by larawithlove; 05-06-2023 at 03:58 PM.