View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 7
larawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant future
Wink Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

❤THANK YOU BROS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Is my pleasure to have you squeezing me in your schedule
FR PART 4❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Met Lara this evening @9.30pm slot. Texted her at 7pm+ after work as I was feeling horny and was reading up on her reviews on SBF. 36D YUMZ Kudos to her prompt response to message and even when I was asking questions..seem patient.

Fast forward.. location was great! For those with personal transport will agree good location Greeted me with a sexy lingerie style night gown/bed wear. Started chatting to make me feel more comfortable bef any action. Due to me being a bit food coma and tired out from work I felt a little uneasy. Through out keep chatting n super friendly lady! Felt like i was talking to a colleague or friend. Break the ice slowly and with no rush. She is an avid animal lover and her dog was super cute! Chatted about almost anything under the sky

Face: 7/10 -slight curvy but I like her face there are some sharp features too!

Boobs: 9/10 -36D! Awesome watermelonss....slurp!

Body: 8/10 -Right curves at the right places

BBBJ: 9/10 -Really gave a good blow..like what other reviews say no DT but the BBBJ was good equally as she slowly worked from nipples to balls n shaft n taking it like a champ!

Fingering: 10/10 -WET!! First time seeing a girl squirt that way..so this is smtg new to me but legit during 2nd round she guided my finger to her nice shaven pussy and just a few strokes led to a downpour of SQUIRTS!! As she cont to blow me I kept fingering her softly n it felt like the tap kept running and overflowing over my hands literally.

French: 10/10 -Lips like sugar. Felt like her tongue was super energetic.

FJ: 10/10 -Started with her on top cowgirl ..oh damn I felt the wetness as she bounced up and down. In no time came due to her powerful riding! Her moans and sensitiveness also turned me on !!

Second round gave her soft followed by hard thrusts. Could feel with each thrust her body was reacting to the strokes and it was so wet that my dick slipped out LOL causing some discomfort and I apologized. Finished satisfied and as a happy man.

Overall just like other reviews..really not time watcher. Infact I was more afraid and kept thinking damn what if I just keep resting and she takes it that I'm forfeiting the second round..but she kept to her word and provided really good service. She also gave a very uncommercial feel not like a typical FL. Her character...kind..understanding..not narrow minded. Superb service from her Thanks Lara! )

Bros please takecare of her and treat her well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadedkind1 View Post
Not really well-versed in the local scene but decided to try out lara recently.

Overall i would say, i appreciate the abundance of communication she provides and feels more like a friend more than anything else as she is a great conversationalist and has experience with many bros here as well so her breadth of topics is expansive and engaging. Would say its a breath of fresh air as compared to other domes.

Would recommend for people that seeks more comfort in the familiar rather than unknown as she will put you at ease.

Looks wise, subjective i suppose. Not my cup of tea but I would say good for people that like their women more well-endowed.

Skills wise, I would say is a no brainer as she's clearly experienced in what she does and will ensure you make your money's worth in your time there.

Whatsapp: 91959551
Wechat: PrincessOfSquirt
Email: [email protected]

Last edited by larawithlove; 29-10-2021 at 10:32 AM.